Terms of Sale
Membership of Invictus Syndicate confers the following benefits:
• You will be updated on the progress of your racehorse via regular email updates as well as personal phone calls.
• Members will be advised of their horse's entries and declarations via email.
• Ned Sangster and Max Sangster will run the syndicate and will endeavour to achieve the objectives of the syndicate.
• The maximum liability of any member is the amount of their initial subscription. Any additional fees will be taken out of prize money (Vetenary Bills, Race Supplementary Costs)
• Quarterly accounts will be prepared and will be available to all shareholders.
• At the end of each racing year, the horses may be sold at a suitable public auction with any profit shared out equally among the members. Prize money will be distributed at the end of the year.
• The decision as to which sale the horses will be sold in will be decided by the Invictus management in consultation with the trainer/s.
• A management fee of 5% of any profit will be applied to the fund to cover the incidental costs of running the syndicate.
• At no time does membership of the club confer legal or equitable interest in the horse/s. All rights are for the member only and cannot be bequeathed, loaned, sold, assigned, offered as security or lease.
• 10% of all prize money will go to Invictus management.